Answered By: Zarissa Cline Last Updated: Aug 27, 2018 Views: 3534
Anyone can search the catalog without logging in. To place holds, see due dates, renew items and use other features, you need to register with the catalog after you get or renew your Library Card. Learn how to get or renew a Library Card.
Here’s how to register with the catalog:
- Go to My APL.
- Enter your information. If you don't know your Password / PIN, reset it online, call 512-974-7475 or use the Chat Now button on this page.
- Click Log in. On the Welcome screen, select Continue to Account Setup.
- Confirm that your personal information is correct and click Continue.
- Create a unique username. To protect their privacy, children under 13 will combine an animal and a color to generate a username. Learn more about children’s usernames.
- Check your email for the registration confirmation email and click the link it contains to verify your email address.