Answered By: Lisa Hamilton Last Updated: Mar 08, 2017 Views: 2617
Answered By: Lisa Hamilton
Last Updated: Mar 08, 2017 Views: 2617
Anyone can search the catalog without logging in. To place holds, see due dates, renew items and use other features, you need to register with the catalog. Here’s how:
- Go to My APL.
- Enter your information. If you don't know your Password / PIN, call 512-974-7475 or use the Chat Now button on this page to reset it.
- Click Log in. On the Welcome screen, select Continue to Account Setup.
- Confirm that your personal information is correct and click Continue.
- Create a unique username. To protect their privacy, children under 13 will combine an animal and a color to generate a username. Learn more about children’s usernames.
- Check your email for the registration confirmation email and click the link it contains to verify your email address.