Answered By: Leah Oswald Last Updated: Jul 27, 2018 Views: 572
Answered By: Leah Oswald
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2018 Views: 572
You can see your Overdrive holds from the Overdrive catalog, from the app, or from the main catalog (My APL).
See holds in the OverDrive catalog:
- Sign in to OverDrive.
- Click My Account. If you don't see My Account, first select .
- Click Holds.
See holds in the OverDrive app:
- Open the app.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left:
- Tap Austin Public Library.
- Tap on the right, next to .
- Tap My account. If you do not see this, tap Sign in and do so, and then tap again to see and tap My account.
- Tap Holds.
See OverDrive holds in My APL / the main catalog
- Go to My APL: Holds and sign in if prompted.
- In the Holds section, you can see All holds or click Digital to see only your OverDrive holds.
- The default setting is to automatically check out an item once it's available. If you got an email saying the title is ready, look for it in OverDrive Loans.
- If you have automatic hold checkout disabled, you'll get a hold notification email. You have 72 hours to borrow the item before it expires. If this time has elapsed, you will need to place the hold again.
- Confirm that you are signed in under your account and not someone else's.
- If you recently replaced your Library Card, OverDrive staff need to move your holds to your new account number.