Answered By: Layla Andros Last Updated: Jul 25, 2017 Views: 45
Answered By: Layla Andros
Last Updated: Jul 25, 2017 Views: 45
Download and set up the app (a one-time process)
- Install the free Libby app from your device's app store. You may need your Apple, Google or Windows ID and password.
- Open Libby. Find your library by using your location or searching for Austin Public Library.
Borrow and use content
- Browse or search the collection using the magnifying glass icon in the top left: . Audiobooks are marked with a headphones icon on the cover:
- Tap Borrow if available, or place a hold to get in line. When prompted, sign in with a library card number and PIN (if needed, learn how to reset your PIN).
- Tap Borrow again. When connected to WiFi, items download to the app automatically so you can read them when you're offline. You can now open the item, keep browsing, or go to your Shelf.
Borrowed items appear on your Shelf. From your Shelf, tap open book or open audiobook to start reading or listening to a title.
Call us at 512-974-7400, Option 1, or come to Tech Time for hands-on help with setup and troubleshooting.