Answered By: Layla Andros Last Updated: Jul 25, 2017 Views: 40
OverDrive's new Libby app is an easy way to get started with downloadable books and audiobooks and is available for Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) and Windows 10. Learn how to get started with Libby.
Libby was designed from the ground up with many new features and enhancements requested by users:
- Quick and easy for first time users
- Faster performance and powerful search
- Customizable browsing options to find the books you want faster
- Simplified download settings
- Support for eBook highlights and annotations
- Custom lists for tagging books you love, want to read and more
- Option to enter two or more card numbers, switch between accounts and access all titles from all accounts at once
Libby is an alternative to the OverDrive app. The OverDrive app offers some features Libby doesn’t yet offer, like streaming video, a multilingual interface, accessibility, Kids & Teens eReading Rooms and Recommend to Library, so if you require those features, the OverDrive app will be a better option for now. The OverDrive app will continue to be a viable option for those users and communities that it best serves for the foreseeable future. Learn how to get started with the OverDrive app.
You can also use OverDrive without an app or software, directly in your browser.
Call us at 512-974-7400, Option 1, or come to Tech Time for hands-on help with setup and troubleshooting.