Answered By: Dean Smith Last Updated: Dec 15, 2016 Views: 542
We have two collections in our Virtual Library that allow you to download eBooks and audiobooks to any Kindle Fire tablet using free apps. If you have a Kindle Fire HDX, you can also download using hoopla.
- How to use OverDrive on a Kindle Fire tablet
To get Kindle and other eBooks, eAudiobooks and videos
- How to borrow Kindle books using OverDrive
Kindle books only; this method is best for browsing and discovering titles
- How to borrow Kindle books using the catalog
Kindle books only; this method is good if you know exactly what you want
- How to register for OneClickdigital
- Video tour of the OneClickdigital app (get it for free from the Amazon AppStore)
Works only with Kindle Fire 2015 models, Kindle Fire HDX 7" (4th Gen), Kindle Fire HDX 8.9" (3rd and 4th Gen) and Kindle Fire HD 8 and 10.