Answered By: Jennifer Connor Last Updated: Dec 12, 2016 Views: 377
If you can't choose a pick-up location, you probably have single-click holds activated. Here's how to check and adjust your settings.
- Go to My APL: Preferences and log in if prompted.
- Look under Single-Click Holds to see if it is activated:
- If it says Single-Click Holds is ON, you have two options:
- If you want to choose the pickup location each time you place a hold, click ON and then click Turn OFF Single-Click Holds toward the bottom.
- If you want to keep single-click holds activated but change the automatic pickup location, click ON and then use the drop-down menu to choose a new default location:
Click Save. Holds you place in the future will go to the new location.
If single-click holds is OFF and you are still unable to choose your pick-up location, please contact us and we'll investigate.