Answered By: Andrea Schwartz Last Updated: Mar 29, 2018 Views: 2485
Pay your Library fines online through JP Morgan Chase Pay Connexion. There are no additional fees to pay online, and payments are processed within about 24 hours. An email address is required.
- Go to Pay Fines Online.
- Log in with your Library Card number and password.
- All fines are selected by default. Uncheck any fines that you don't presently want to pay.
Please note: You cannot pay late fees on items that have not yet been returned.
- Click Pay and then Confirm Payment.
- You will be transferred to JP Morgan Chase Pay Connexion, a secure transaction site.
- Choose your payment method and enter your payment information. Accepted credit cards include: American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. You can also play by eCheck (ACH) by providing your bank information.
- Click Continue. Review the information. Credit cards require the 3 digit code on the back of the card.
- Click Confirm and then click Exit to log out.
The online system does not allow you to enter an amount to pay; you must choose individual fines. If you want to choose an amount or make a partial payment on an item, please pay in person or over the phone by calling Customer Service: 512-974-7475.