Answered By: Justin Broce Last Updated: Oct 23, 2018 Views: 436
RBdigital Magazines provides access to about 200 full-color magazines that you can view online or download to a device. Although RBdigital uses the term "checkout" when downloading one of their magazines, you can keep the magazine for as long as you like, and you do not have to return it to the library.
Register and download software (a one-time process)
- Go to RBdigital Magazines, select Create New Account in the top right and complete the form.
- Click on a magazine cover to get more information about the magazine or check it out instantly.
- Start Reading or Stream Now on: PC, Mac and mobile.
- To read on a mobile device, download the RBdigital app for your Android, iOS or Kindle Fire device (note: in addition to magazines, the RBdigital app allows you to download eBooks and Audio)
- Log into the app using the same email address and password that you created in step 1 (Create New Account).
Note: You can choose to have your favorite magazines automatically checked out to you when new issues become available. Just opt in when checking out a magazine!