There are several effective ways to find DVDs in the library's collection.
To browse all DVDs in the collection:
- In the catalog search box, type dvd and click Search. This search will cause the box next to DVD (under Format) to be filled with a checkmark, giving you a list of all items we have on DVD.
- When the results appear, use the options on the left to narrow your results.
- Click Form/Genre and click Feature Films or another desired genre.
- Click Content to select fiction or non-fiction.
- Click Audience to select adult, children, or teen titles.
- Click More Locations... under Available now to see what's currently on the shelf at particular library locations.
If you're looking for something specific:
- Enter a search term (title, actor, etc.) in the catalog search box followed by the word dvd. For example: hitchcock dvd, pilates dvd, or ginger rogers dvd.
- Or start with a search term in the catalog search box and select DVD from the format menu on on the left-hand side of the results.
You can also build more complex searches using the Advanced Search page. The link is located under the red magnifying glass by the search bar. Use the drop-down menus to set your search criteria. You can add lines with the Add Another button to add search terms.
After entering search terms, select the box next to DVD in the Format section. Click Search.