Answered By: Christina Shin Last Updated: Sep 14, 2021 Views: 382
Answered By: Christina Shin
Last Updated: Sep 14, 2021 Views: 382
- Go to the catalog's Advanced Search.
- Enter search terms in the section Use the form to construct your query, or leave the search boxes empty to see everything.
- Select the location you want to browse. You have two options:
- Available at: Shows items available right now at a location.
- Held at: Shows items that "live" at a location. Items may be checked out. This works best for the Central Library. Items at branches are given a "home" location, but they float between branches and might be on the shelf at any one of them or checked out.
- Next to Format, check the box(es) by the format(s) you'd like to browse, or leave this section blank to view all materials.
- Click Search. You can modify your results further by using the options on the left of your results page.