CLOSED for Memorial Day Sunday & Monday, May 28 & 29
Answered By: Cristina Casas Last Updated: Jan 12, 2023 Views: 427
Answered By: Cristina Casas
Last Updated: Jan 12, 2023 Views: 427
- Go to the catalog's Advanced Search.
- Enter search terms in the section Use the form to construct your query, or leave the search boxes empty to see everything.
- Select the location you want to browse. You have two options:
- Available at: Shows items available right now at a location.
- Held at: Shows items that "live" at a location. Items may be checked out. Items at Central and at the branches are given a "home" location, but they float between all Austin Public Library locations and might be on the shelf at any one of them or checked out.
- Next to Format, check the box(es) by the format(s) you'd like to browse, or leave this section blank to view all materials.
- Click Search. You can modify your results further by using the options on the left of your results page.