Answered By: Jace Furches Last Updated: Apr 25, 2018 Views: 303
Answered By: Jace Furches
Last Updated: Apr 25, 2018 Views: 303
- Go to the catalog's Advanced Search.
- Enter search terms if desired (in the section Use the form to construct your query) or leave the search boxes empty to see everything.
- Choose the location you want to browse. You have two options:
- Available at: Shows items available right now at a location.
- Held at: Shows items that "live" at a location. Items may be checked out. This works best for the Central Library. Items at branches are given a "home" location, but they float between branches and might be on the shelf at any one of them or checked out.
- Next to Format, check the box or boxes by the format(s) you'd like to browse, or leave this section blank to view all materials.
- Click Search. You can modify your results further by using the options on the left of your results page.