Answered By: Jennifer Connor Last Updated: Dec 12, 2016 Views: 58
We appreciate all customer Suggest a Title requests and try to purchase suggested titles when possible. If an item you requested was not purchased, it could be for one of the following reasons:
- The item did not meet the APL Materials Selection Policy criteria.
- The item is not held by other large public libraries in Texas.
- The item was not available from our vendors.
- We already own the item or a similar item.
- Item may be dated for the subject matter, we may have newer books on the same topic, or we feel that the audience would be too small.
- Or, the item has not yet been published and has a publication date too far in the future for us to order.
If you would like to pursue this further, and learn why your specific title was not purchased, please reply with the request.