Answered By: Dean Smith Last Updated: Jan 04, 2017 Views: 64
Answered By: Dean Smith
Last Updated: Jan 04, 2017 Views: 64
You can add an item to a List in your My APL account if the item is available at Amazon.com. Here's how:
- Go to My Lists and log in if prompted.
- Click the list to which you want to add the item.
- On the left, click Add a Catalog Item:
- Enter the title of the item in the search box and click Search.
- You'll see a list of catalog search results that match your criteria. If you don't see the item (i.e., if it's not available at the Library), at the bottom of the page find the Amazon Search box.
- Select the item type from the drop-down menu and click Search.
- This displays items from Amazon. If you see what you're looking for in that list, click +Add to the left of its title. This will add it to your list alongside items from the Library.
If the item you want to add is not available from Amazon, you cannot add it to a list.