Answered By: Andrea Schwartz Last Updated: Jan 09, 2017 Views: 52
Due to the declining use of the Classic Catalog and the staff time required to maintain and update two separate catalogs, we discontinued the Classic Catalog on October 3, 2016.
The Bibliocommons catalog offers many features that the Classic Catalog does not. Some of the features that we like are:
- your spelling is corrected
- you can use your browser's back button
- you can narrow your search much more easily
- you can make lists of books you have read or want to read
- you can read reviews and view book jackets, and
- you can save your favorite searches.
See our How to Use the Catalog Guide for tips on getting the most out of this catalog.