Answered By: Andrea Schwartz
Last Updated: Jan 06, 2017     Views: 47

You can find a lawyer using online directories like Find a Lawyer from the State Bar of Texas or Super Lawyers. We also recommend:

Lawyer Referral Service of Central Texas
Fill out a form online or call 512-472-8303 or 866-303-8303. Counselors will give you a free referral to a lawyer relevant to your issue. If you call that lawyer, you get an initial consultation up to 30 minutes for $20. It's a cost-effective way to explore your options.

Legal Aid
Look here for local organizations that provide free or reduced-fee legal advice or representation based on your income, demographics or legal need, including legal hotlines and in-person clinics.

Legal Research Guide
Learn about local law libraries and legal forms for researching legal issues on your own.