Answered By: Dean Smith Last Updated: Jan 14, 2017 Views: 154
Answered By: Dean Smith
Last Updated: Jan 14, 2017 Views: 154
You can add an item to a shelf even though the library doesn't own it if it's available at Amazon.com. Here's how:
- Go to My Account.
- If prompted, log in. If needed, under My Collections, choose the shelf you want to place the book on.
- Click Add Title:
- Enter the title of the item in the search box and click Search.
- You'll see a list of catalog search results that match your criteria. If you don't see the item (i.e., if it's not available at the Library), scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the Amazon Search box.
- Select the item type from the drop-down menu and click Search.
- This displays items from Amazon. If the item is listed, click +Add to the left of the item title. This will add it to your shelf alongside items from the Library.
If the item you want to add is not available from Amazon, you can't add it to a shelf.