Answered By: Leah Oswald Last Updated: Jul 03, 2017 Views: 584
OneClickdigital is now RBdigital eBooks and Audio
RBdigital eBooks and Audio and can be returned early from the app or the RBdigital website. Returning them is not required; items will expire automatically when they reach their due date.
Return books using the app
Open the app and locate the book you want to return under your Audiobooks or eBook checkouts. You have two options:
- Tap on the small X in the upper right hand corner of the item to return.
- Or tap the book cover and choose Return under the title information.
Return books using the website
- Go to RBdigital eBooks and Audio.
- Click Sign In (or the person icon on smaller devices) in the upper right and sign in.
- Click the menu in the upper left and choose to view your titles. You have two options:
- Click on the small X in the upper right hand corner of the item to return.
- Or click on the book cover and choose Return under the title information.
Items that you downloaded to the RBdigital Media Manager or Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) will still appear on your bookshelves in those programs. For the Media Manager, click Return to remove the book. For ADE, right-click the book and choose Remove from Library.