Answered By: Leah Oswald Last Updated: Mar 30, 2017 Views: 324
OneClickdigital books can be returned early from the app or the OneClickdigital website. Returning them is not required; items will expire automatically when they reach their due date.
Return books using the app
- Open the app and locate the book you want to return under the eAudio or eBook tab.
- Tap the icon.
- Tap Return at the bottom of the app.
Return books using the OneClickdigital website
- Go to OneClickdigital.
- Click Sign In in the upper right and sign in. If you're already signed in, you will see a person icon in the upper right. Click the icon.
- Choose My Titles and click the title under the book cover (not the book cover) of the item you want to return.
4. Click Return on the right.
Items that you downloaded to the OneClickdigital Media Manager (OMM) or Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) will still appear on your bookshelves in those programs. For OMM, click Return to remove the book. For ADE, right-click the book and choose Remove from Library.