Answered By: Cesar Garza Last Updated: Dec 06, 2016 Views: 306
See your OverDrive checkouts in My APL (your account for the main catalog) or through the OverDrive catalog or app.
View OverDrive checkouts in My APL
- Go to My APL and sign in if prompted.
- Under Checked Out, click Digital.
See checkouts in the OverDrive catalog (through an internet browser)
- Go to OverDrive.
- Click the red Sign in button in the upper right.
- If prompted, log in with your Library Card number and PIN. Your checkouts will be under My account > Loans.
See checkouts in the OverDrive app
- Open the OverDrive app on your device. If you don’t have the app, learn about it here.
- Tap the icon in the upper left:
- Tap Austin Public Library from the top of the slide-out menu. If you don't see it, here's how to add it.
- The APL OverDrive catalog will load. Tap the icon to the right of the APL logo. Tap the red Sign in button. After signing in, go to My account > Loans. Your checkouts will be listed.
Please note: The app's bookshelf shows only the titles that you've checked out and downloaded. Learn more about the difference between your checkouts and your bookshelf.