Answered By: Lisa Hamilton Last Updated: Dec 20, 2016 Views: 256
Answered By: Lisa Hamilton
Last Updated: Dec 20, 2016 Views: 256
You can begin with a basic search and then filter your results for non-fiction books.
- In the catalog, type in a subject or keyword and hit the search button
- When your search results appear, click the Format menu on the left and then the Books option.
If you don't see these options, first click
- Check the box(es) next to the type of book format(s) you would like to browse.
- Click the Content option on the left. Click Non-Fiction.
- You can also use the menus to limit by audience and location.
If you want to browse all non-fiction books, use the Advanced Search.
- Leave the search boxes blank.
- Scroll down and choose Non-fiction from the Content menu.
- Check the box next to Book.
- You can also use the other menus to narrow your results by location, audience, and date published.