Answered By: Betsey Blanche Last Updated: Jun 25, 2017 Views: 1054
Your ability to renew an item in My APL can be blocked for any of the following reasons:
- Another customer has placed a hold on the title.
- You have already renewed the item twice.*
- You have more than $10 in fines, including estimated fines on overdue items.
- Your Library card has expired.
- Your checked out item is an Interlibrary Loan (these cannot be renewed).
- The item is checked out on a Group Card (these items cannot be renewed).
- The item is an OverDrive title. These items cannot be renewed through My APL. Learn how to renew through OverDrive.
* If you've renewed the item twice and no other conditions above exist, you can present the book in person at any of our locations. We'll check it in and then immediately check it back out to you again. You'll then be starting over with 2 more potential renewals.