Answered By: Betsey Blanche Last Updated: Dec 20, 2016 Views: 2055
Answered By: Betsey Blanche
Last Updated: Dec 20, 2016 Views: 2055
If you can't find a title in the catalog, you have a few options:
- Ask a Librarian! We're available by phone, email, text, and chat to check on a title for you.
- Suggest a Title for the Library to purchase. You can find this link under Ask Us in the top navigation menu. A member of our Collection Development team will review your request and let you know via email whether or not we can add a copy to our collection.
- Request it through Interlibrary Loan. We can request one book at a time from other library systems on behalf of library card holders.
- Use the TexShare Card Program and check out items directly from other public or academic library systems in Texas. Austin Public Library cardholders (resident and paid non-resident) who have had their Library Card for at least 6 months and are in good standing, are eligible to apply in person at any Austin Public Library location.
- Request an ILL from the Texas State Library and Archives. You can have up to 10 active requests and multiple formats (books, DVDS, CDs, etc.). You must register, pick up and return items in person at the State Library.