Answered By: Betsey Blanche Last Updated: Oct 24, 2016 Views: 160
Type the following phrase in the catalog search box and choose Subject from the drop-down menu:
________ language materials
Example: french language materials
After the search results appear, use the menus on the left to limit your search by audience, format, or library locations. You can also limit your search to fiction or non-fiction using the Content menu.
- In the catalog search box, type the language you want and film DVD (example: french film dvd). Leave keyword as the search type. Click Search.
- You may want to try one of these other searches as well. Most languages or countries will work; France and French are used as examples.
- Type foreign films and france and select subject from the drop-down menu.
- Type "french with english subtitles" in quotation marks and select keyword from the drop-down menu.
- Type "french dialogue" in quotes and select keyword from the drop-down menu.