Answered By: Andrea Schwartz Last Updated: Dec 15, 2016 Views: 87
Use hoopla's Kids Mode to show only show content appropriate for children.
Kids Mode on the app
- Open the hoopla app on your device.
- On Android, tap the menu icon: Then tap Settings.
On iOS, tap the gear:
- Next to Kids Mode, tap the slider to activate it.
The Home screen of the app will say hoopla Kids Mode. This setting will be remembered if you close the app but not if you log out. You can disable it to show adult materials again by following the same steps.
Kids Mode on the hoopla website
- Go to hoopla. If not logged in, enter your email and password in the upper right and click Log in.
- In the upper right, click Settings.
- In the Kids Mode section, click ON.
If you log out, Kids Mode will be deactivated. You can disable it to show adult materials again by following the same steps and clicking OFF.