Answered By: Joe Bond Last Updated: Jan 20, 2017 Views: 96
We have the Austin Business Journal's Book of Lists online and also in print at the Faulk Central Library and the Austin History Center. Central additionally has the print Book of Lists for Dallas, Houston and San Antonio.
All print copies are in Reference and cannot be checked out, but the online version can be accessed anywhere with your active Library Card. The print and online versions are identical.
To use the Book of Lists online:
- Go to the Book of Lists info page.
- Click Log in to Austin Business Journal - Book of Lists. If prompted, enter your Library Card number.
- Click Past Digital Editions.
- Click Book of Lists. It will load in your browser. Use the arrows on the sides and options at the bottom to navigate.
- Please note that we're having technical difficulties accessing Subscriber Content and the Book of Lists outside the Library. You can use Factiva to access most of the Austin Business Journal online.
If you can't view the Book of Lists, you can access specific lists under the Current Lists link: